MIGHTY-LOK® 2X-HOOK™ WITH WELDED SEISMIC CLIP
Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
For seismic applications the Mighty-Lok™ 2X-HOOK with a Welded Seismic Clip, is a Heavy Duty 1/4” diameter compressed leg pintle that is flattened and serrated to fit a 3/8” mortar joint satisfying code requirements for mortar bed thickness.
- The welded seismic clip accepts continuous wire.
- Unlike the standard Mighty-Lok® Hook this pintle should be INSTALLED WITH LEGS POINTING DOWN.
- Works with H&B Eye wire products and is available truss style (170-ML) or ladder style (270-ML), features super-heavy-duty eyelets and pintles for superior strength and performance. This is especially beneficial for today's multi-wythe construction with extra-wide cavity walls or when mortar joints are not in close alignment.
- Also works with HB-213 Veneer Anchors, 2-SEAL Thermal Wing Nuts, and Concrete 2-SEAL Thermal Wing Nuts
- Mighty-Lok™ HOOK is flattened and serrated for superior bonding with mortar.
- Mighty-Lok™ HOOKs are designed to mechanically secure insulation to masonry backup.
- U.S. Patent No.
Other Patents Pending.
|Hot-Dip Galvanized||Type 304 - Stainless Steel||Type 316 - Stainless Steel (Special Order)||Lengths|