303-SV - CORRUGATED DOVETAIL ANCHOR WITH SEISMIC-NOTCH
Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
303 SV - Seismic-Notch Dovetail Anchor is modified to comply with seismic codes, which call for continuous wire in the veneer to be an integral component of the anchor system.
- The Seismic Notch forms a seat to accommodate 9 gauge or 3/16" diameter continuous wire.
- Head fits 305 Dovetail Slot
- 1 ¼” wide x 16 ga., 14 ga., or 12 ga. thick.
- Available in any length.
- Important: We are not responsible for incompatibility if ties or slots are interchanged with those of other manufacturer
- The 303-SV has replaced the 303 Corrugated Dovetail Anchor.The 303-SV’s Seismic Notch allows mortar to flow through the plate, creating pull-out strength superior to the original 303 Corrugated Dovetail Anchor design.
|12 gauge||14 gauge||16 gauge||Widths|
|1 1/4"||Backup Type|
|Hot-Dip Galvanized||Type 304 - Stainless Steel||Type 316 - Stainless Steel (Special Order)|