PTA SERIES ANCHORS - PTA 310 HS
Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
PTA 310 HS is a heavy-duty version of our PTA 310 Partition Top Anchors, developed to provide lateral shear resistance at the upper limit of masonry walls. They permit vertical deflection of the slab above, without transferring compressive loads to the masonry wall below.
- For use on concrete construction.
- PTA 310 HS must be used in conjunction with 305 Dovetail Slot and PTA tubes.
- PTA Tube with expansion filler is placed over rod anchor, which has been attached to concrete by the methods illustrated. The vertical joint is then filled with mortar, fully surrounding tube.
- Clear butyrate tubes with compressible polyethylene filler isolate the anchor from the surrounding mortar, allowing the anchor to slide vertically.
- 5/8" rod
- Dovetail head is 1/4" thick
- Contact our technical department for further information
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel
- Important: We are not responsible for incompatibility if ties or slots are interchanged with those of other manufacturers.
- Special high-load designs can be manufactured on a special order basis contact our technical department for information.
|1/4" (HEAVY-DUTY)||Rod Diameter|
|Hot-Dip Galvanized||Type 304 - Special Order|