Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
The new Mighty-Lok™ HOOK, is a Heavy Duty 1/4” diameter compressed leg pintle that is flattened and serrated to fit a 3/8” mortar joint satisfying code requirements for mortar bed thickness.1
- The Mighty-Lok® Hook CAN BE INSTALLED WITH LEGS POINTING UP OR DOWN.
- Works with H&B Eye wire products and is available truss style (170-ML) or ladder style (270-ML), features super-heavy-duty eyelets and pintles for superior strength and performance. This is especially beneficial for today's multi-wythe construction with extra-wide cavity walls or when mortar joints are not in close alignment.
- Also works with HB-213 Veneer Anchors
- Mighty-Lok™ HOOK is flattened and serrated for superior bonding with mortar.
- Mighty-Lok™ HOOKs are designed to mechanically secure insulation to masonry backup.
- For seismic applications a Welded Seismic Clip is available: Truss style (170-ML with Welded Seismic Clip) or Ladder style (270-ML with Welded Seismic Clip)
- U.S. Patent No.
Other Patents Pending.
|Hot-Dip Galvanized||Type 304 - Stainless Steel||Type 316 - Stainless Steel (Special Order)||Wire Diameter|