LW-340 MALLEABLE IRON WEDGE INSERTS
Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
LW-340 Long Wedge Insert is suitable for use at the bottom of the slab or when additional vertical adjustability is needed.
- Wedge inserts are embedded into concrete slabs.
- Nail holes in the back of the insert allow easy nailing to forms.
- When the forms are stripped, the open face of the insert is flush with the concrete.
- The beveled head of the askew head bolt engages the internal wedge shape of the insert and produces an automatic tightening action when a load is placed on it.
- LW-340 can be placed at bottom of slab.
- LW-340 requires a minimum 1 1/2" of concrete above the anchor.
- Hot Dip Galvanized.
|LW-340||17,305 lbs.||17,367 lbs.||4,125 psi||150 ft./lbs.|
All values listed are ultimate capacities in pounds which should be reduced by a minimum safety factor of three to determine the allowable working loads.
Askew Head Bolt
- 3/4” dia. x 2”, 2-1/2”, 3” or 4” long.
- Available Plain, Stainless Steel or Zinc Plated. Hot Galv available on special order.
- Askew Head Bolt Performance Data: Carbon Steel
|Carbon Steel||60,000 psi minimum Tensile Strength|
|Stainless Steel||70,000 psi minimum Tensile Strength|