HB RS EZCLAD RAINSCREEN SUPPORT SYSTEM
Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
The HB RS EZclad Rainscreen Support System is fully engineered to project conditions by H&B’s team of engineers. The system uses stainless steel structural connecting components, in lieu of aluminum. This reduces conductivity by 93% over pure aluminum, while increasing thermal efficiency.
The rail consists of a high-quality aluminum for inward and outward adjustability and fastening flexibility. HB RS EZclad accepts various rainscreen cladding and attachment clips. This system can span 100 inches before a midspan bracket connection is needed, further reducing thermal bridging.
- Customized to specific project conditions
- Includes structural connection, rail, engineering calculations, and shop drawings
- Does not interrupt continuous insulation
- Thermal shims can be added for increased thermal efficiency
- Can be powder coated or anodized for aesthetics
- Engineered by Hohmann & Barnard