ENVIRO-BARRIER™ FLUID APPLIED AIR, WATER, & VAPOR BARRIER
Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
ENVIRO-BARRIER™ is a single component, fluid applied, elastomeric membrane to provide an air, water and vapor barrier when applied to above grade wall assemblies. It cures to form a resilient, monolithic, fully adhered elastomeric membrane which resists air leakage and water penetration plus acts as a vapor barrier.
Complies with NFPA 285 in various wall assemblies.
- Remains flexible over a wide temperature range
- Meets and exceeds highest industry standards for air barrier performance
- Cost effective easy spray application
- Asphalt-free formulation
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials such as exterior gypsum board, CMU, concrete, stone, wood and metal.
ENVIRO-BARRIER™ comes in 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums.
- ENVIRO-BARRIER™ Submittal Sheet and MSDS files are available for download in the column to the right.
- HB Sealant recommended for patching air barrier repairs, terminating edges of vertical transitional tapes, and filling voids during the air barrier application process.
|AVB Material Type