CORNERS & END DAMS - STAINLESS STEEL
Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
Soldered Stainless Steel End Dam, Inside Corner and Outside Corner for use with H&B specified flashings for protection against moisture penetration at corners and end dams. Simply place underneath flashing for the ultimate protection against moisture penetration at corners and end dams.
- Suitable for use in conjunction with Textroflash™ Flashing & Flex-Flash® Flashing.
- Type 304 Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Soldered to ensure seal at joints.
- 26ga (18 mil) thickness (as opposed to 60 mil fabrics) allows smooth transition with flashing materials.
- Lays flat for easy installation right out of the box. (Some fabrics are difficult to install in colder weather, requiring a heat gun to flatten.)
- 26 ga. thick
- Type 304 stainless steel - ASTM A 240, ASTM A 666, ASTM A 480, ASTM A 167
|26 gauge (18 mil)||Corners & End Dams Type|
|End Dam||Inside Corner||Outside Corner||Finishes/Materials|
|Type 304 - Stainless Steel|