280 LOOP-LOK™ LADDER REINFORCEMENT
Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
280 Dub'l Loop-Lok™ reinforcement improves upon other systems of adjustable masonry reinforcement. No other system offers all of the following features:
- Allows in-plane vertical and horizontal movement of masonry wythes while restraining tension and compression.
- Loops welded shut to maintain allowable tolerance and system integrity.
- Unlike horizontal eyelets, vertical loops will not clog with mortar as construction progresses.
- Loops extend one direction only to allow simple placement of insulation.
- 100% protection against separation of Wire Tie from reinforcement.
- Also available with the Seismiclip® Interlock System (280 S.I.S.), suitable for seismic zones.
- Fabricated in conformance with ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcement).
- Optional Feature! Special loop with 2 ¼" vertical adjustability. Ideal for Econo or Utility Bricks. (Request when ordering.)
- Reinforcing for interior wythe can be STANDARD WEIGHT (9 ga x 9 ga), EXTRA HEAVY (3/16" Side Rods x 9 ga Cross Rods) or SUPER HEAVY DUTY (all 3/16")
- Loops and Ties are 3/16" dia. standard
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel
|CMU Wall Type|
|Veneer Cavity Wall Multi-Wythe||Finishes/Materials|
|Hot-Dip Galvanized||Type 304 - Stainless Steel||Type 316 - Stainless Steel (Special Order)||Wire Size|
|(S) Standard Weight: 9 Gauge Side Rods x 9 Gauge Cross Rods||(EH) Extra Heavy: 3/16"Ø Side Rods x 9 Gauge Cross Rods||(SHD) Super Heavy Duty: 3/16"Ø Side Rods x 3/16"Ø Cross Rods||Block Size|