170-2X TRUSS EYE-WIRE REINFORCEMENT
Submital SheetsPDF Downloads
Safety Data SheetsPDF Downloads
170-2X Lox-All® Truss Style Adjustable Joint Reinforcement with Eyes and the NEW 2X-HOOK™ for cavity/insulated walls.
The compressed leg 2X-HOOK™ has been tested and designed to withstand over 200-lbf, in tension or compression, at maximum allowed offset (ACI 530 18.104.22.168.5.4) of 1-1/4” (disengagement of the pintle from the veneer anchor). These results exceed BIA recommendations and the capabilities of standard “round wire” hooks or pintles by over 100%!
- NOTE: 2X-HOOK™ CAN BE INSTALLED WITH LEGS POINTING UP OR DOWN.
- The embedded portion of the 2X-Hook is 3/16”DIA round wire, satisfying the code requirement that the mortar bed thickness (typically 3/8”) must be twice the diameter of the wire.
- 2X-Hook: U.S. Pat. No. 8,613,175 Test results available upon request.
- Allows construction of interior wythe in advance of exterior wythe.
- Projecting eyes are 4-point welded to the backup truss reinforcement.
- 2X-HOOK™ acts as a vertically adjustable anchor to bond exterior masonry, while restraining in and out movement.
- Design of 2X-HOOK™ serves to mechanically secure insulation to masonry backup.
- Fabricated in conformance with ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcing).
- Packed 500' per bundle (50 pcs - 10' long)
|CMU Wall Type|
|Veneer Cavity Wall Multi-Wythe||Wire Size|
|(S) Standard Weight: 9 Gauge Side Rods x 9 Gauge Cross Rods||(EH) Extra Heavy: 3/16"Ø Side Rods x 9 Gauge Cross Rods||(SHD) Super Heavy Duty: 3/16"Ø Side Rods x 3/16"Ø Cross Rods||Block Size|
|Hot-Dip Galvanized||Type 304 - Stainless Steel||Type 316 - Stainless Steel (Special Order)||Eye-Wire/Loop Length|