H&B's Textroflash™ Flashing a thru-wall flashing/surface-mounted flashing is a 40-mil thick composite membrane with a new, proprietary adhesive that offers even more tackiness than the original Textroflash. This adhesive is factory-laminated to rugged, polyethylene sheeting, yielding a flexible membrane that is suitable for application to masonry, concrete, steel, gypsum and wood.
- Adhesive-backed with removable release paper, will not drool when exposed to UV or heat.
- Provides dual-layered waterproofing protection.
- Resists tearing and slicing.
- Hohmann & Barnard recommends the use of Stainless Steel pre-formed soldered corners and end dams.
- UV-resistant for up to 120 days.
Textroflash™ Flashing may be used in thru-wall or surface-mount applications.
- For use as surface-mount & thru-wall flashing ONLY.
- Textroflash™ Flashing Installation Instructions
- This product should be used in conjunction with:
- A stainless steel or copper H&B Drip Plate is strongly recommended to effectively guide moisture to the exterior
- A H&B Termination Bar (T1 or T2) must also be used for surface-mount applications
- Hohmann & Barnard is not responsible for incompatibility resulting from the use of non-H&B products