Adjustable Anchor System for Rubble (Ashlar) Stone designed for concrete or metal stud backup walls.
- In this anchor system, the L-shaped bracket is attached to the backup
- The mason then places the vertical rod into the projecting oblong eyelet as shown (after inserting it into the hole of the flexible wire tie)
- Rubble stone can then be tied easily to the backup using these flexible ties wherever the veneer mortar joint may lie.
- Ideal for when horizontal mortar joints do not align, and a large amount of vertical adjustability is required.
- TIE-HVR-195VB is an Adjustable Anchor System
- L-shaped bracket is 12 gauge thick x 2-5/8" wide, available in leg lengths to accommodate from 0" through 3-1/2" insulation
- Vertical Hook is available in 5/16" or 3/8" diameter. Specify when ordering. (Engineering calculations available on request.)
- Flexible Wire Ties are standard 3/16" dia. x length to suit
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel